We’re not a bank,
we’re the solution!
Who is Access Credit Leasing (A.C.L.)?
- We are a financing company that offers 2nd and 3rd chance credit to allow you to lease an on-road or recreational vehicle.
Is a client with a bankruptcy or unreleased consumer proposal eligible for your program?
- Yes. To discover all those eligible for the program, view the following pod.
What types of vehicles are eligible for your program?
- Cars, trucks and some recreational vehicles. We finance motorcycles, ATVS, quads and snowmobiles.
Is a cash outlay required for each financing application?
- A disbursement is only required if the amount requested exceeds $12,500 or the capacity of the applicant to pay as established by Access Credit Leasing.
What is the maximum financing available under your program?
- The allowable maximum is $12,500 plus taxes. For example, if you want to finance a $14,500 car, you will need to disburse $2,000 plus taxes in cash.
What vehicles are eligible for your program?
- Automobiles that are 9 years old or less with less than 180,000 kilometres are eligible for our program.
What is the maximum term for the financing?
- The maximum term is 60 months.
What is the minimum employment time to be eligible?
- There is none; however, the client must be able to prove his revenues (the minimum revenue must be $15,000).
What is the Accès-léré Program and what are its advantages?
- The quickest and most efficient may to have your client preapproved.
Does the client have to install a GPS type tracking system on his vehicle?
- Access Credit Leasing never requires installation of a tracking system.
What areas do you service?
- We’re present throughout Eastern Canada (Quebec, Ontario and the Maritimes)
What are the interest rates?
- We offer 4 interest rates. Our credit analysis team will examine your client’s file to identify the proper rate.